From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 16:58:59 -0700
She is a large dark eyed white, and has been missing for a week. The
residence is in the 8XXX block of Germantown Ave. There is a reward for
anyone finding her, or giving us information that leads to her safe
return. If anyone knows of anything at all about her, please don't
hesitate to call me: 410 329-6111 cell: 410 790-7505

I'd like to thank Kym and all the great folks at the Pennsylvania
Ferret Rescue Association for jumping in to network to try and locate
this precious ferret.

Anyone wanting to join me tomorrow in a search party, and posting
additional flyers in that area in businesses, etc., you're welcome to
join in, again, give me a call. I'll be leaving Maryland about 10am
this morning, and I'm bit less than 2 hrs away from the Philly area.

Pray for her safe return.

Thank you

Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's