From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:02:52 +0000
The annual CT FACT frolic will be held on May 16 in Wallingford, CT.
Will post more details as the date approaches.

The shelter director has informed me that they are in a position to
take in some younger ferrets from any regional shelters that may be
overcrowded, meaning ferrets under three years of age. We are located
in Hartford, CT. If interested, please email me and I will pass along
to Vanessa.

Moxie & Nexus