From:
Daring_Daisy_Do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 06:30:19 -0400
Cleaning house and making space. I've listed some of the 'collectible'
ferret items I have purchased over the years.  Sadly, the only place I
can display them anymore is in a room that no one else sees :(  I hate
that. These things need to be seen and shared.

Please check out my auctions. Here is one for the Cinnamon Ferret
Ceiling Fan blades(TOO CUTE):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180389193274

To see the other items clicky on 'view seller's other items'

Lynn & The Love Zoo

Please visit our site :)
www.creativeexpressionsbylove.net