Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:25:17 -0500
From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
When do we know when to say good-bye!

I foster for South Shore Ferret Care and I got 2 great ferrets that
needed a home in Dec 2007.
Ego & Micki.

Well Ego past away in March 08 and now Micki has Adrenal & insulinoma I
took her to the vet because she all of a sudden got a great big belly.
Well Bang the vet found a great big tumer up agianst her kiddies and a
small tumer in her belly. They are only giving her 1 mounth to live.
But the big problem is I don't want her to go! I know I am being
selfish. She is not in any pain right now.

She eats like a pig, poop's are great, Pea's big paddles but I know I
will have to make that chose one day When she won't eat or is in a lot
of pain. I don't want that.

Please Dear God Don't let her suffer. She has suffered a nuff when
South Shore Ferret Care found her in Holbrook Square as a stray.

Now That she has become part of the family and is loved.Why take her
away.

I Hate it.
Its not far.
I Just wished with all my heart
That People & Animals did not have to suffer in pain before they past
to get to the Rainbow Bridge!

A Poam#

Time is
Too Slow for those whom wait,
Too swift for those who fear,To long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice.
But for those who love,
Time is not.

Please Help me Pray for Micki her time is short but I will give her all
they love she needs until that day comes I promised her that until her
last breath on my Heart!!!!

Love Robin Vieira