Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 02:16:06 -0800
From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
People who keep ferrets in their homes, either free range or in a cage
until the owner comes home, of COURSE are going to see something wrong
with ferrets kept in garages or in hutches. Other than the temperature
issues and vermin problems, of course.

The people who keep their ferrets in hutches or garages, without
letting the ferrets roam in the house with them, of COURSE are going
to see nothing wrong with it, because it works for them.

This is just another matter of "let's agree to disagree" on the FML,
just like raw and kibble.

From the "owner of houseferrets" standpoint, I can't understand why
people would get ferrets and keep them in hutches or garages and not
bring them into your home to at least run around with you. I am
assuming that some of the FML'ers that do keep fuzzies in areas other
than their homes do play with them inside the house or in some area,
at least, every day?

That would be the interesting part to note. Just because a ferret lives
outside the house, doesn't mean it can't be a part of the family - as
long as it is receiving time with the owners each day, that is what
counts. I think some automatically assume that since the ferret isn't
with the owner, it doesn't get much attention.

So - FML'ers - those of you who do keep the ferrets out of the living
quarters, do you still play with them daily and all? I am curious.

Laryssa