From:
Ophelia Hardin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 23:25:42 -0700
>So here is my real taboo question: is there a way to painlessly,
>quickly, and effectively dispatch your small specialty animals
>in such circumstances, rather than leave them to die of exposure,
>thirst, starvation, etc.?<<

Yes dear, it's called drowning.

Dr Freud wants to know who'd YOU like to painlessly dispatch. Just out
of curiosity, mind you.

If this kind of emotional fantasy is keeping you awake for two hours
each night, I'd recommend offering your fuzzies to a shelter and having
a nice long talk with those nice white men in their clean white
coats....