From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:34:59 -0700
Diamond went to Michigan State University's Vetavisit 2009 Saturday,
April 18. Her story and pictures were on display to the public also.
One month after his rescue, our little 10 ounce Vixen is now 1 lb 14.4
ounces and has officially been renamed GAYLEN. He's is the cutest
little black sable mitt with the longest whiskers I've ever seen,
except now he only has long whiskers on one side. June can't figure
out what happened to the other side.

Both Diamond and Gaylen were very patient and certainly seemed to know
their role as a ferret ambassadors and examples of irresponsible pet
ownership.

The DMK 7 (as I call them) kicked butt most of the day. Mason, Peebles,
Hamilton, Dayton, Drexel, Cassie & DQ are just so fantastic at public
events. I love watching them charm their way into people's hearts
whether it's playing with such ferrety zest or turning into cuddlers
in someone's arms. They are Magic. I will never forget how they
transformed so beautifully from their tragic environment in Marengo,
Ohio, a couple of years ago to the wonderfulness they are now.

Now .......

As of this writing, it's Sunday, April 19. Wednesday, April 22, is the
last day of the Friends of Ferret Shelters Spring Raffle benefitting
the West Michigan Ferret Connection.

You could win one of 17 prizes, including:

A giant 30 pound bag of Totally Ferret Turkey-Venison & Lamb meal
Formula valued at $65 from our friends at Totally Ferret

A beautiful blue gift basket with Totally Ferret and a handmade bedding
set and a lot more, donated by Susann Thiel

Sammy's song deluxe bedding set with a round bed, two sleep sacks, two
split hammies and a giant 40" x 46" throw, donated by Nancy Busso

A feast for the eyes and tummy gift basket with Totally Ferret, ferret
toys, a wooden plaque by Patti Gordon and a whole lot more, donated by
Brenda Johnson & Susann Thiel

Lotsa little toys and treats  -  a prize package loaded with beautiful
handmade crochet egg toys, donated by Katrina Sword and a wide variety
of ferret treats donated by Greta Hoisington

Unique handmade felted ferret egg, made and donated by Reanee Gladden
Enid Groves ferret print  -  a stunning print with amazing detail,
donated by Lisa Oestereich

An ENORMOUS container of Carnivore Care  -  1.5 POUNDS! Donated by Lisa
Oestereich

No-spill food and water bowl set and large barrel den, donated by Lisa
Oestereich

A ferrety fun playhouse tent, donated by Julie Johnson

AND so much more! To see these and the other fantastic prizes, check
out our blog at:

http://shelterfriends.blogspot. com/

Thank you.

Respectfully,