From:
Melanie Prarat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:13:12 -0400
What does everyone use to clean their ferret cages? Currently I am
using an organic, biodegradable cleaner but I am running out and can't
seem to find it at the store again. He has plastic ramps and floors.
Advice is very welcome! Rascal is very particular about the cleanliness
of his cage ... my fault, since I've been meticulous about it since I
got him at 9 weeks of age. But I think in general, ferrets are
extremely clean little critters. Am I right?

Melanie