Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:03:12 -0500
Greetings to all!

I am heartbroken. I am currently separating from my husband, who
somehow feels he has the right to keep the house. Since this is the
case, I have to move with my kids. Now the place we are hoping to move
to is strictly a NO PET place. I am sick and heartbroken over the fact
that I might loose all of my beautiful animals. I am not upset at all
about leaving the "great ape" that I married though. Since we are only
moving down the street, he might consider allowing me to keep them in
our garage. If there is anyone around the Buffalo, NY area who knows
someone who could help, PLEASE e-mail me.

DiAnne, Chloe, Bandit, Chris, Abby, Bender, Jack, and Junior