From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:04:04 -0500
Hey look what Miss Mindy and Miss Stephanie are up to! I am going to go
too because Miss Cathy D. is hosting this card party! We are all going
to get together and make Valentine's Day cards for Mz. Isabella Gucci
Jones at Totally Ferret. (I was in her wedding)

For every card that Miss Izzy receives; Performance Foods is going to
donate 1 lb.of Totally Ferret food to S.O.S. (Support Our Shelters).
For those of you that do not get the Ferret Mailing List, at the bottom
of this E-mail is the original post from the FML digest right from Miss
Izzy, (she is one smart little chicky)

Cathy D. has offered to host this get together in her home. The trick
is. YOU HUMANS are going to have to get as busy and fast as me to get
the cards done and to Miss Izzy by Valentine's Day! Sooooo Saturday
the 7th at 12:00 noon is the BIG day at Miss Cathy D. house!

Since Miss Cathy D. is hosting this day please bring your own drinks
and/or snacks (don't forget some for me, N-bones or foamy fries would
be nice) if you're going to join us.

If your have cutters (mum calls them scissors, nor will mum let me
play with them) and/or crafty supplies please bring them with you so
we can all play at the same time! (I am just so excited about this
card making day) If you are not able to join us send us your fur kid's
names we will make cards from your fur kids too. Miss Mindy's and Miss
Stephanie's goal (Not mine this is way too much work for me) is to
complete and send 100 cards to Miss Izzy so she will send enough money
to buy 100 pounds of food to SOS!

If you want to join the card party get in touch with Miss Stephanie
[log in to unmask] or Miss Mindy [log in to unmask] so
they know who will be there to help make cards at Miss Cathy D house.
If you are unable to join us, e-mail your fur kid's names to Mindy at

If you live far far away from Miss Cathy D. go ahead and make a
beauteous card for Miss Izzy from your kids, but tell Miss Izzy that
me Miss Possum is helping her get the word out about this great idea
to help support S.O.S. Looking forward to a great day of creations to
help S.O.S.

Address and directions are in the works so you can find just where Miss
Cathy D lives... PLEEEAASE come join us so Miss Izzy will know how
special she is to us!

Miss Izzy's post on the FML

>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:58:24 +0000
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Valentines for SOS
>
>::::Tonks standing with one paw on his hip and the other paw holding
>two cards and giving Is abella the "Hairy Red Eye"::::::
>
>UMM Issy, why are you getting Valentine cards from Wally and
>Chester.... HUMMMMM? Do they realize you are Married??? You belong
>to MEEE now.
>
>::::Isabella snorts:::: Don't be silly Tonksie this is nothing, wait
>until you see the rest of the cards that are coming.
>
>You see, Totally Ferret knows how much I love Valentine's day. Sooo
>for every card or e card that is sent to ME, the lovely Mz. Isabella
>Gucci Jones for Valentines Day, they will give a pound of yummy ferret
>food to SOS.
>
>So Bring It ! A ll you cutie fellow ferrets. And don't worry about
>Tonksie, his DOOK is worse than his bite.
>
>Send those e cards to
>
>    or
>
> Isabella
> 3001 Industrial Lane #4
> Broomfield Co 80021
>
>Isabella giving Tonks "the wife look" Don't even think this gets you
>out of buying me a present!
>
>:::Isabella batting her eyes:: that pink rhinestone collar will go
>perfectly with my eyes.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org
<http://ferretcongress.org/>