From:
Jane Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 10:07:54 -0400
My list of Rock Stars would be too long to list! Too many people doing
too much to help these small bundles of fuzz that have my heart.

But I do have to say thank you to Alexandra for wearing the big
underwear when she gets out of the limo! She understands the concept
that some things should be left up to your imagination!!! Plus if you
have ever had your personal space violated by a ferret while cleaning
their room.....big underwear is a must!!

Jane