Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 05:15:14 -0700
Please go to this website for great info AND phone numbers/addresses,
etc of the people who need to be written too, talked too, etc:

http://www.nohr669.com/

http://nohr669.com/blog/

We will find that there are ALOT more groups out htere trying to fight
this bill and making the calls, sending the mail, etc. We can see their
progress and I would like for some of our big groups (AFA, IFC, etc) to
contact them and let them know we are trying as well.

These people were there during the hearing.

Hugs, Staci