Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:52:43 +0000
::::Isabella sitting in her office looking very focused::::

As her little Brother Bubba strolls in with a bowl of Vivify he yells

Hey IZ still trying to figure out how to ask Travis for that puppy you
been looking at?

::Rolling her eyes::

No Bubba "T Biscuit" I just got done picking the winner for the shelter
parent contest.

Oh yeah, who did you pick Mz "Gooby Girl"?

She hands him the e mail without looking at him and says I wouldn't
drink that while reading this.

He snaps the e mail out of her hands and takes a big gulp of the Vivify
and starts reading to himself.

A few second pass and he starts dooking so hard the Vivify sprays out
of his nose.

Isabella hands him a Kleenex....Little Brothers!

The winner is Xander who submitted Jerri Carel

With the subject line "Fewwet telz yu stuffz"

We are hoping to put the winner's e mail on our website soon.

Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones