Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:10:40 GMT
Hello all,

I've read the comments about the latest "contribution" by this list's
Troll. I have to admit I'm surprised to see the "free speach" argument
being used. I'm not a lawyer but I'm fairly certain that free speach
is not guarnteed in a private setting, in other words no social group
has to put up with someone whose major purpose is disruption and
unwarranted attention seeking. That's why the NAACP is not required to
allow someone from the KKK to speak at their meetings. Even in a public
setting speach that has the main purpose of disruption can be
curtailed.

The advice to simply skip certain posts is absurd. Who here would allow
an unkind neighbor like this to come into your home and rant about what
a fool and jerk you are ? Is there anyone here who wouldn't immediately
toss someone like that out or would you say to just ignore him ? The
list has every right to do so and that's certainly my vote. We are
(almost) all here because of our love for the fuzzy ones and want to
share ways to take better care of them, I've learned a great deal from
so many of you here and I'm very grateful for you folks who are willing
to make the effort to help others out. As for he-who-shall-not-be-named
I do not recall EVER one positive, unique contribution from that
quarter. Why in the name of God does the list put up with this ? This a
kind of a community and I think someone needs to be run out of town on
a rail. OK rant over but I am so sick of seeing this bully getting so
much attention.

Matt Claus