From:
Tom Kasner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:56:41 -0600
>From: Sara Munz <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I saw the movie and it's not bad, but Gwin (the ferret) is definitely
>the smartest character in the whole thing! He's really cute and saves
>the day more than once. I just checked the book out of the library
>and I'll be interested to see how it compares to the movie.

To bad the publicity they gave the ferrets was so horrible. Remember
the comment made by Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston in an "Along
Came Polly Interview"?
http://movies.about.com/cs/alongcamepolly/a/pollyja011004.htm

BEN STILLER: But I didn't provoke it at all. Their teeth are sharp
like razors. They are rat-like creatures, let's just face it.

JENNIFER ANISTON: It's just a big rat at the end of the day.

And now Paul Bethany in an Inkheart interview:
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_16273.html

Q: What if they don't grab it off you after it grabs the food?

Paul Bettany: I would have thrown that thing. An animal would have
been hurt while making the movie.

The most discussed subject in the interview is how horrible ferrets
are! And comments like these are supposed to sell tickets?

Tom Kasner
It's a Ferret Life
www.ferretlife.com