From:
suzanne davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:50:15 -0700
I would like to thank Mauren for standing up and doing what's right,
at great risk to not only her job, but her very life! We don't need to
keep debating the same issues over and over on this forum. I think the
main point we should take away from this is to always know who you
trust the lives of your pet to, no matter the pet. If you love it, you
owe that animal a good, safe life, and yes that does mean FOREVER! If
there are circumstances that you can not control that cause you to give
up such as pet, please make sure that you know that you know who is
taking it, and that they willl love and care for it, and not let it
become snake dinner! Know that you know that you know!! Please check
people out. There are many truly evil people in the world. Please don't
let your precious pet become a victim of one of them.

Great job, Mauren!!!!!!