From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:01:22 -0400
Kim, I do agree that trying to mimic a natural diet that would be
consumed in the wild is not a bad thing. I think that feeding one time
companion animals is something I could never do. My point is that I
highly doubt constrictors or boas would ever be consuming ferrets in
the wild, since polecats and ferrets are from different localities. If
I am wrong about this, I am sure someone on this list will be glad to
correct me with facts. Also, if I was a snake owner, would I want to
endanger my reptile by feeding a ferret or kitten which could REALLY
harm the snake, or would I be using these animals as novel, sideshow
entertainment?

Too bad this guy can't find a Honey Badger to feed his snake! LOL...

Lesley