From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:47:40 -0700
OMG!!! Thank goodness you got the Ferrets and the kittens!!! As I read
your post, I don't think my eyes could have gotten any bigger!! What
did this person say?? Did he even try to explain himself?? Oh THANK YOU
for stepping in and risking your job and risking so much more for these
little ones!! I glad you still have your job!! I'm VERY glad you have
the ferrets and the kittens!! Please let us know any updates on those
monster people!!!! Again, Thank you very much for saving these little
ones!! You are a VERY special person!!!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo