From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:29:48 -0400
Hi everyone.....

Jenny here from Asti's Ferret Haven in Melbourne,Fla.....

I have tents that are really cool and exciting for your ferrets..These
tents are larger than the ones you can buy online....I am raising money
to put back into the ferrets acct. after it was wiped out due to many
medical bills the past few months....For we are a hospice home for
these kids..

Each tent only comes in the color you see and the cost is $25.00 ea
and that includes shipping in the U.S.

If you would like one please let me know.....The paypal address for
the ferrets is astisferrethaven@live.com......

Thanks so much and The ferrets send whiskery kisses!!!

P.S. FERRET NO INCLUDED.....:)