From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:40:54 -0600
It's true, we're moving to a bigger location! The building is
stand-alone and is currently being worked on so that the shelter kids
can move in next week. If you didn't know and want to see how it
starts, go to www.emmettferret.org/blog and scroll down a bit to see
how the building started. We notify people of new posts via twitter
so follow EmmettFerret to know when updates are happening!

New address will be active after July 11th (The date of the ferret
show!!)

Emmett Ferret Shelter
22712 Clearwater Dr.
Caldwell, Idaho 83607

A name change will be coming down the road as well! Stay Tuned!

Laura & Bill
Co-Directors
EFS