From:
leo smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 17:54:32 -0700
tough question to ask. and i think its great all the plans everones
made.

i would take mine with me cause i wont go if they dont. that said i
asked my vet whats would be the painless way to help teh ferret over.
in texas a bullet is one way. i cant do it i dont have a gun. but let
me ask this of everone what shuts your part of the country down a
blizzard a huracaine and your ferret gets hurt and all it can do is
scream in pain. what do you do it is a good qusetion. dont say i would
go to the vet the vets snowed in to? we can all make plans we all do
and we all pray that things dont get that bad. and i hope i dont for
anyone. who ever asked teh question thanks. we all need to look at
maybe