Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 19:20:29 EDT
Ohhh. I found another one like my Bella Mia!!! She is a true ferruppy.
She loves to crawl through clothes with her best friend Gracie Girlie
and sleep inside the pillow cases or under the pillows. they chase each
other through the laundry if I have it on the floor. Bella is a 2 yr
old 7lb Chihuahua but doesn't know that. She thinks that she is a
ferret through and through. Bella refuses to eat dog food (and believe
me I tried them all), but will chow down on ferret kibble. She won't
even eat dog treats!! BUT god forbid I drop a ferret treat or I give
one to Gracie Girlie and not her..... She also hates other dogs but
loves ferrets. I often call her a ferrhuahua. Others may remember me
almost 2 yrs ago so worried because she wouldn't eat any dog kibble,
only the ferret kibble. Alas, now I'm resigned to having a
ferruppy/ferrhuahua.