From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 16:44:22 +1000
Please pray for my illegal alien -- Thyme. He is a rescue here in
Queensland, Australia and my super thief! He has dragged everything
but the fat Basset Hound-Lucy- under the tv!!

He became very lethargic Monday night-not coming out to play. He went
to the vet yesterday--Tuesday-- was given a bolus of Normal Saline and
Baytril. Showing no improvement over the next 12 hours--he went to the
exotic vet in Brisbane and had blood drawn for a cbc. Showed infection.
We went home with an iv setup for Saline and to continue the Baytril.
He was eating and drinking water last night and this am on his own. I
got home from work about 9am and he was sleeping. I napped for about 3
hours and checked on him and said enough-back to the exotic vet. He is
there overnight with a saline drip and super antibiotic. He now needs
all the prayers and thought he can get.

Is the Guardian of Hope still out there?? Please help him.

Thank You from Australia, Sue