From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:09:22 -0400
ATTENTION! SUPER SNOOPER HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU, FROM MISS CATHY R!

Calling all shelter friends.
Calling all shelter friends.

We have work to do to help our Fuzzie friends and Mum. It is spring
time and warm weather is a coming, time to get some projects underway.

Replace stack-able toy boxes with the new yellow ones

Wrap cages that have come in.

Power wash all the new donations.

Paint our porch floor.

Paint the other side of the shelter barrier.

Change cage covers.

Replace old metal tubes with new plastic tubes.

The above is a list of projects that Mum put together (Super Snooper to
the rescue for Miss Cathy R). Below are the dates that Mum is available
at the shelter for the workers to show up. Please let Miss Cathy know
(that would be Miss Cathy Ryan -- we have a few Miss Cathys you know)
which date you are able to come help as we will work on the day that
has the most pairs of hoomin hands available. We would like to complete
projects before Clinic Day.

Dates:
May 9 or 17 or 23 or 24 or 30

Please check the dates that work best for you and any particular skills
you have for this and future projects, send your response to Miss Cathy
R at [log in to unmask]

Please take to review your busy lives and see if you might have a day
to spare for the kids at the shelter and let Miss Cathy know by Sunday,
May 3.

We would like to get an early start (well early for the general
public -- 8:30, (mum says you can come as early as 4:30 when she gets
up) so we can tackle projects, have a break, have play time with the
ferrets and get out of Mum's hair so she has time to wind down at the
end of the day.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Cathy Ryan, M.S., L.M.T.
Right Touch Massage Therapy