Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:39:12 EDT
Dear Saraferret,

I am so sorry that some people just don't know how to be kind please
just ignore such rude mean comments. I am so glad you are on here to
greet our beloved babies that cross the bridge. Back in February you
welcomed our Roo, Roo and I would like to ask you to welcome our Mondo
who left for the bridge at 8 years of age on March 22nd and then our 8
year old Eve left us on March 27th. Please let them know how very much
we miss them and tell them that we miss all of the ones that went
before her. There are so many but Cody is one for he was my very first
baby and he left me on February 7 2007 he would have been 7 years old
that May. Then our Roo, Roo whom you just greeted back on February
19th. I miss all of them so much please let them know that.

Thank You
God Bless You
Helen