From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 11:40:34 +1200
Ed please do us a favour and restrain your posts to intelligence, not
indulgence in victomising just because we can't retaliate.

Narrow minded vindictiveness doesn't amuse it just hurts.

Your wish to project intelligence kind of fails in your posting re
attacking SaraFerret. To me at least, your insanity may go well beyond
my own which is vast.

I for one was hurt by your attempt at humour. SaraFerrets greetings
greatly help me to heal of Angels lost. An apology to SaraFerret would
be appropriate

I wish I could heal your hurts that lowered you to this point, so that
your intelligence might bring laughter and not tears.

May you be blessed by the Great Spirit

Michelle Lewin

New Zealand