From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:08:38 -0400
Consumer Labs regularly checks supplements to t find out if they
contain what they claim to contain and don't contain what they should
not. This time they tested some multivitamins,including two pet ones.
Pets Vitaglo Daily Greens was substantially lower than it claimed in
calcium and A, but there was more concern with Pet Tabs Complete Daily
for Dogs which tested as having 6.45 mcg of lead per tablet.

People who *regularly* use supplements and herbals -- especially those
who advise them to others -- will probably want to pay and subscribe:
http://www.consumerlab.com/

I got it just in case it may prove useful for me to read for some
elderly family members who have a tendency to get themselves sick
with megadosing , and in case it may help my work for ferrets.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: