Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:05:42 EDT
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! HEY MOOOOOOOOOOOOM, LET ME OUT!! :::shaking cage:::

Hold on to your speedos Tonks, I'm coming. Sheeesh, what's so
important?

I have an important message I needs to get out to humans mom. The SOS
Spring Raffle is almost over, and I need to tell all those humans dat
have waited until the last minute to hop to it! It's already to late
to mail in for tickets. But they can still buy tickets through Paypal.

This is the bestest raffle yet. The prizes are the bomdiggity. There is
a quilt, stained glass, Aunty Renee's biscotti (yummmm), a cage, and of
course Super Tonks wrapping paper :::batting eyes:::. the prizes go on
and on and on. If you want to see all the prizes you can see them at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

So come on folks. Don't miss out. All the proceeds from this raffle go
to the Blizzard Memorial fund at SOS. Which means each penny helps
ferrets everywhere.

Tickets can be purchased via Paypal at [log in to unmask]
They are $1.00 or 6 for $5.00. You have until midnight March, 13th.
Don't miss out.

Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire