From:
Robert Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:57:13 -0500
I have a beautiful gental 7 year old pup that loves to run and be
chased. She is sick and needs a vet. I can not pay.

She comes with her cage but she prefures her drawer in the kitchen
where it's warm.

I need to know where the ferret poop page is if anyone has it.
Hopefully I can match it up for a diagosus.

I am moving to another place. I no sooner got her there and the
symptoms started. She lost control of her bowles and her poop had
a red mucus mix.

I was forced from this house back into my old place because I could
not heat the new. She not only was super happy to be home, but her
poop lost the blood mucus mix and left us with just a loose stool. Her
having to go every five minutes also got better as fast is she got
sick. She has always had fatty deposits (round little balls) in her
stools. But she remained loose and has picked up a cough or sneeze.
When I changed her poop drawer today she was in there so I picked her
up to give a little extra sugar. In doing so I could hear and feel a
wheezing and rattle in her chest.

It is definitely something from this new house. I have to be completely
in there by the first. From her reaction she wouldn't last a week.

So as I have been writing. She is all white except what looks like two
black dots behind each of her ears and her pink eyes. She is the
gentlest, loving est, most fun loving critter I have ever known.

She comes with a crappy cage that she hates, and she can melt you heart
with a look if you don't let her run free. She comes with a sweater
also but she has never warn it. That was like a miniature greased pig
contest.

I heard some like to hide things so I left out little shinny things for
her. She didn't touch them. What turned up missing were things 3 and 4
times her size, and weight! And how she got them in the chair is beyond
me? I can't go any further, you wouldn't believe me. LOL

I don't know if she is fixed, or not. She loves my son's Westy and they
play together like old pals, but she has not been around any other
animals that I know of.

She is 7 years old that I know of. I can't pay to take her to a vet.
She has a lot of love to give. Please save her if you can.

I live in Waterloo, NY Any shelters around here would be great!
Anything to save Frita.

woody