From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:35:44 -0600
today....Friday, Feb. 27th...is a special day indeed....

40 years ago this very day there was a momentous occurrence...one that
came to touch all of our lives ...each of us in very special ways...

40 years ago...a child named Rebecca was born...

she has grown to be an amazing woman...meaning so many things to
so many people...so multi-faceted that i see her as a priceless
diamond...sparking rays of light off in all different
directions...bringing light and love all across this country of
ours...and around the world....

i would never be able to list all her different accomplishments...but
trust me...she is much more than what you see here on the FML...or in
her website...or in Ferrets Magazine...

I love this woman more than words can say...

so....Happy Birthday, WOLFY!!!!!
i love you more than life itself...

love,
kat
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Spring Raffle starts Feb. 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people will
   ever read!"
**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
  the rest up to God.