Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:20:59 -0800
On April 19th Dr Barbara Oglesbee will be giving a talk at the HOFA
general meeting on cardio problems in ferrets. She will also be
answering our other questions. If there is anything you would like to
"ask the vet" please send them to me and I will get them to her ahead
of time. You will also be able to ask other questions you may have
after she gives her talk.

You do not need to be a member of HOFA to come and learn. Everyone is
welcome.

Mark your calendar now !!! More "mark the date" announcements will
be coming...

Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 29th 2009
www.HOFARescue.org
Home of Odie Bear, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy, Sugar,
Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Mila, McKenzie, Neo,
Isis, Tweet, Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo, Bunky, Grace O'Malley, Mimitah,
Silver Surfer, and German Boys: Juan, Pedro and Gawain..