From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:05:34 -0800
I apologize if someone already posted this. I haven't had time to read
the FML for months but wanted you guys to see this if it hadn't been
mentioned.

Here's a pic of the character - note its little devil horns LOL!!!

<http://www.inkheartmovie.com/library/wallpapers/1024x768/wall_6_1024x768.jpg>

And this page has several scenes with "Gwin" that you can click on and
watch http://inkheartmovie.com/widget/
I'm not sure what the "Widget" does. Don't click it - you don't need
to to see the clips just click each clip's name to view it.

Laura