From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:02:13 -0700
as a fairly long-time subscriber/poster (though heaven knows not as
long as sukie and some others!), i know well how this topic pops up
every so often, pros/cons fly, then all is well for awhile. seems to
me it cropped up again much quicker than normal, and hate to say, is
*cluttering* the board up surprisingly sooner than usual. as usual,
folks are either preaching to the choir, or trying to convert
others/retain their respective masses.

is anyone willing to, say, set up a livejournal (my preferred
blog-type-site) page or something similar where folks can post
about this 'hot topic' on-and-on-and-on again and not
beleaguer/badger(ha!)/bedevil the rest of us? obviously i'm not showing
my stance (one-way-or-t'other); just trying to keep peace.

(hey! ed! wanna start a blogspot?) :::ducking and running::: :-D

best to all and their fuzzies!

~sherrie aka daoine o', the ferret queen

and the weezils here on earth: pixie, max, shay, and burleigh

weezils over the bridge: sascha-beanhead (the world's nicest ferret),
monty-boo, razzle, jezebel, loki, sylvi, and natasha the stranger...and
still missing dweezil; the world's cutest ferret, my one small star:
08/26/96-09/03/04