Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:04:50 EST
I rarely if ever get into the mud tossing on this board. But I have to
reply to the post about Totally Ferret

How can you make these statements about Totally Ferret? I have been
involved with the ferret community for 20 years and I have never seen
a company step up to the plate to help ferrets like Totally Ferret and
Ferret Depot have. You can't continue to give and give like they do and
think that there is an ulterior motive.

Doing rescue in California, brought me close to the people behind the
scenes at TF and I have seen them time and time again help ferrets in
need. I KNOW it came out of company pocket, there is no way they made
any gain from it.

A good example is the current fundraiser with Totally Ferret and SOS. I
am guessing the numbers will top out over 400. That's 400 lbs. of food
donated to needy ferrets every where. That is a lot of food generously
donated. GOOD QUALITY food.

Talk to a shelter operator, ask them. It can be life saving. I can't
tell you how much it hurts my heart to see nice people and a good
company spoken badly about, I for one thank Totally Ferret for being
there.

Robin Jones