From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:17:05 -0700
I don't like any SuperPet cages but sometimes have to use one as the
others are all full. A couple days ago I took in two tiny girls who
were abandoned at an apartment complex. They were left in a tiny
carrier( the 8 in1 canvas type) with no food or water. Both are
adrenal, and they were severely dehydrated and starved. A resident
there found them, looked up Ferret Friends and called me. So I have
these two little bags of bones and had to set up a cage for them, with
no ramps. I found a "My First Home" long and low cage, outfitted it
nicely. The girls are responding well to food, water and gravy, so
this morning I let out a group of big boys and they are running around
chasing one of the girls! She had squeezed out the bars of the door and
dropped to the floor onto a bed that's on the floor. No harm done but I
think I will set up a different cage for them.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ