Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:12:43 EST
Hi everyone,

I just got a call from Travis, it seems our April BigOname is in the
hospital. She swallowed something at dinner and it's caused a problem
in her esophagus. She is being observed in ICU for now, and they
believe she will be just fine. I talked to her briefly and she was
mostly concerned about Forest who had another one of his seizures and
is going to his doctor tomorrow.

Please give all your good thoughts to both April and Forest. I will
let you know more as I learn more.

Hugs,
Robin