From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:28:03 -0500
Hello

We at Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue & Shelter would like to thank the
wonderful person from Grand Rapids, MI., who anonymously sent us the
incredible play box. It was the hit of our ferrets Christmas! They had
a ball playing in the bubble wrap. At first we were surprised there
were no gifts in the box, just a computer generated message they could
not read. The joy this box brought to our kids was beyond measure. If
there had been a return address on the box, I'd send pictures of them
jumping and rolling in the box. There is no greater joy at Christmas
than watching your fur kids happily enjoying themselves. With this, I
would like to thank the anonymous Santa for bringing our ferrets all
this happiness.

Grace, Peace & Joy

Linda and kids