From:
TonyClarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2009 00:32:46 +0100
It is true that raw eggwhite contains avidin that binds to biotin ( a
B vitamin) but the occasional egg does no harm. My two ferrets a raw
egg beaten with a little cream twice a week between them (so 1 egg per
ferret/week)> I use the cream to make the egg less gloopy otherwise
they walk around trailing egg white all over the place. Their noses go
into the bowl and do not come out until it is licked clean.

1 egg per week per ferret is OK, but not more than that

Tony (not a vet), Sugar and Suki.
In memory of Sally and Sue.