Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 05:27:07 -0400
From:
I've been a member of this grp. for years and I don't think I have ever
posted something without getting replys personally and here on the list
and just wanted to say u r all a wonderfull grp of people and u as well
Bill! There is nothing like the ferret comunity!!! Amazing!

Keep up the great work,and although our opinions may differ types of
feeding ect., we all know we want the very best for our little ones
and we always pull together in that! This is a wonderfull grp.
thank u......

Luv Deb
--aliano