Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:32:36 -0800
From:
We have one ferret who has recently has taken a dislike for Ferret LAX
from Marshall. It's actually worse than dislike he actually becomes ill
after a few licks. He'll rug his face on the floor or in the litter pan
and once he vomited from it. Since we don't give ferret lax every day
we didn't make the connection between the face rubbing and the LAX.
Last night he took one lick and ran off and rubbed his face on the
floor. So we will not give him Ferret LAX anymore. The rest of our
fuzzies (10 other fuzzies) seem to be fine with it. It's more than
one tube as we have gone through a couple.

We normally give a small amount every even numbered day to prevent hair
ball problems.

Since he has such a bad reaction to it we wont give him any more and we
may stop giving it to the other ferrets in case there is something
wrong with it. The more I think about it the more I don't want to give
it to any of our ferrets

Has Marshall changed their formula? Could we have received a bad batch?
Is there another item like ferret lax that we could try?

Has anyone else had any similar issues with Marshall's Ferret LAX?

I've missed the last week or so of post so if this has already been
discussed I'm sorry for bringing it up again.

Thank you

Mike