Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 20:41:10 -0400
Um, we can all just scroll down.

Don't read them, don't respond.

I only know of his posting antics through everyone's responses. I am
sorry he was allowed to post in this case because a wonderful person
who read it was hurt.

I am also concerned that any fml newcomers might misunderstand the
right and wrong way to treat a ferret through his posts. Maybe their
is jest, maybe not. But tone is hard to determine in posts and I don't
want to try and figure out his intentions.

But maybe to avoid newcomers getting misinformation about ferret care,
all posts that contain advice that is actually detrimental to ferret
health be banned.

Risa