Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:42:14 -0900
From:
"Carlson, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Not sure exactly how to post but I want to reply to Cindy's post on
ferret trained human tricks.

Anyway here's my post:

Four year old Stitch likes punctuality. Especially for breakfast. If I
oversleep past the time he has determined is his feeding time, it's up
to the book shelf and crash, 1 book down. Then silence as he listens to
see if any one has responded. Pleas or threats just bounce right off
his chubby behind. One by one those books are gonna come crashing down
until I stumble down the loft ladder and get his breakfast. He knows it
and I know it. I have been well trained. All it takes is a sleep fuzzed
human brain and some book blackmail by a crafty weasel.

I did try negative reinforcement - once. I ignored the books until the
entire shelf was emptied. But then he climbed to the dish shelf. It's
blackmail pure and simple.

Simon and Stitch, Wonder Weasels of the Far North
And their trained slave, Judy