Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:05:01 -0400
From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Please watch for my dear Rolland and see that he gets safely across the
brdige and maybe if you could, please help him to find Wolfie and Ally
so they can take him to all his other brothers and sisters that are
waiting for him. He comes with lots of love from mom to give to them.
While my heart is breaking, I am glad that he is no longer in pain and
will soon be safe and happy again across the Rainbow Bridge.

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair