From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:16:56 +0000
When our granddaughter, Brianna was born almost 4 years ago, we started
referring to "passing gas" as "poofing bum" .....one day while standing
in line at Costco on a very busy day I suddenly felt the urge so I
looked around and very quietly passed a little gas forgetting Brianna
was now as tall as my thigh..... Suddenly we heard a very loud childs
voice booming " haha... Gramma you poofed in your bum!! Haha!!" The
line and clerks were suddenly quiet and a very red faced gramma stood
there wondering just why so many laughing people understood exactly
what she meant.....oops...haha!! To this day whenever she passes gas,
she stops and proudly announces "I poofed in my bum again!!". What's
a gramma to do! Hahahaha!!!!

Love, Tara ...now trying not to poof when Briannas near!! Ha ha ha!!