From:
Kristina Brink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:03:52 -0800
SaraFerret,

I need you to greet Artemus, aka Arte, Arte Fart, Artemouse at the
bridge. He was a rescue I aquired from Fox Valley Ferret 1.5 years ago
after I lost my beloved Tweek (in Jan 2007) whom you greeted. (Tweekers
is working with kits). Arte had developed severe EGE after I adopted
him and made it 1 year 3 months past his diagnosis. He was an explorer
who loved new places. He was found wandering a highway in rural WI.
He had no fear, and was a loving lap weezil who would sleep next to
me in my bathrobe all curled up in a little doughnut when he was done
playing. He never grew back his beautiful Dark Sable fur after surgery
for his biopsies and had a shaved arm for an IV so he was our little
poodley legged guy. Mr Artemouse lost most of his sight near the end
due to cataracts from being on high doses of steriods to keep his EGE
in check, but he loved to play with my Mother's cats, and loved causing
trouble, new places, the great outdoors and making my brother chase
after him. He loved Rice Krispy bars, and his little sleepy sack.

He never knew Tweek, and I don't know if he has anyone up there to help
him settle in. We only had a short time together, and I want him to
know how special he is and how much I loved him. Please tell him how
much I miss him and how happy I am that he'll be able to eat anything
he wants without having a tummy ache, or have daily shots and Acky
meds.

Please send my Baby Tweekers my love too. Tell him I know when he is
watching and that I miss him and hope he is enjoying his stay. Tell him
his buddy Clyders misses him too. Please make Sure our Friend Tyke gets
his thanks for watching over us and for going down the road before Arte
with his struggle with EGE.

Thanks SaraFerret.
Kristy
Clyde & Garrison