Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:37:01 -0500
Just got this from the humane society. It is a contest to enter a
$100,000 shelter makeover.

<http://www.zootoo.com/makeover/?utm_source=HSUS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=spaydayphotocontest>

Please keep my DMK boy, Uno, in your thoughts and prayers as he is
having a exploratory Wednesday morning and it does not look good. She
suspects lymphoma. I always hope for the best but expect the worse and
in Uno's case she said the latter of the two. He just stopped eating
yesterday, became lethargic and now his urine is yellow stained (he is
at my vets for support and on pain meds which totally wiped him out).
His albumium and liver readings are low as well as low platelets and
something about low billyruebens(??? spelling) A barium xray shows
thinloops as it ran through fast and pooled.

Eleanor, Donald and the 14 ferrets