From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:13:13 -0500
As I talked to Doctor Thompson, concerning Precious Lucia's low blood
glucose level, we decided to change her Lupron Injection Schedule,
from every six months to every three months. Also, we changed her next
injection date, to this coming Friday the 13th, one month ahead of
schedule.

Doctor Thompson thinks Lucia's Melatonin Implant may be the cause
of her low blood glucose level. He discussed this, with two other
veterinarians, in the Orlando area. Has anyone heard of a Melatonin
Implant causing the lowering of the blood glucose level, with a Lupron
Injection? Instead of the Melatonin Implant, she will be given a 1.0-mg
Melatonin tablet, every other day.

Smiles,
Arlena
Owned By Sweet Charity And Precious Lucia!
Ferrets Rule My World!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!