From:
Tracy Klemens Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:53:44 -0800
Sometimes, we don't realize they really are happy with how things are.
You get up every morning, and although you long to be able to put your
hand in the sack and caress Bongo, he removes your hand. But every
morning he lets you bring him into bed with you. I bet you talk to
him when he's there. Maybe you put your hand on the sack. He does
understand love - he loves his treats that you give him, he loves his
soup that you give him, and every morning he loves his 30 minutes in
bed with you. If he didn't love it, he wouldn't stay in bed with you.

He may never experience the love and affection in the way you think he
should, but it does seem to me that he is feeling the love in the way
he wants it. So don't feel bad.

Tracy