From:
Robert Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 15:02:42 -0400
This came up during a dinner over the weekend.

I should explain that berry season is starting in north Florida and
we went picking early Saturday. That night as we were eating several
different berry desserts Omi the ferret ran up to get some attention.
One of the kids at the table suggested coloring her purple with some
blueberry or mulberry juice. I voted no to the idea but it did excite
a lot of conversation.

Is there a ferret safe fur dye? What about a fruit or vegetable dye,
like beet juice or mulberry juice?

If it is safe, how long does the colored fur last?

Not that I am scheming or anything but Omi is a fashion diva and she
seemed willing to give it a try if it was safe.

--
Robert Gibson