From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:22:41 -0500
What do y'all think of Drs Foster & Smith ferret food? I'm not familiar
with it, but I'm thinking of trying it to add to my fert food bin.
Currently, I mix the following (whatever happens to be on sale, though
the Innova Evo is a staple): Innova Evo Cat & Kitten; Totally Ferret;
Zupreem; 8 in 1 Ultimate; very occasionally S & G (haven't found it on
sale in forever, though). I'm still irritated that WalMart changed
their kitten food formula (remember the purple bag stuff a couple of
years ago?).

Speaking of eating...sort of...my Tuckaboy is a wienerhead; he EATS
starch peanuts like they're candy. As a result, I very seldom let the
furkids play in their peanut dig box anymore -- or, on rare occasions
when I do, I distract him while the others play. Anyone else have this
issue? Any way to make the goob STOP eating these things?? :)

Thanks, guys!

~Eri in Texas & the Fab Four: Indy (The Fert That Ate Galveston)
(And they thought it was a silly HURRICANE!), Pixie PinkNose, Kitty
Kissy-Girl, & Tuckafert The Amazing Deaf Boy Who Sleeps Through
Anything!

--
/\_/\
(>"<)

Eri's Crochet Circle at Yahoogroups!  Come check us out!